Industrial Disease Claim Solicitors
Every year many thousands of people are diagnosed with industrial diseases. 'Industrial Disease' is the name given to a wide range of injuries, diseases or conditions that arise from the workplace and which have been caused over a period of time through exposure to dangerous substances or hazardous working conditions.
- Next Steps
At Mackenzie Jones Solicitors we deal with all types of industrial disease claims including:
- Asbestos related illnesses including pleural thickening
- Lung cancer, nasal cancer, skin cancer
- Industrial Deafness, noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus
- Vibration White Finger, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dermatitis and allergies including latex allergy
- Occupational Asthma
- Repetitive Strain Injuries including chronic back pain due to heavy lifting
- Carbon monoxide/gas poisoning
- Legionnaires' disease
- Lead poisoning
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Our team of specialist Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with personal injury claims for people who have developed industrial diseases.
Even if you are not sure whether or not you have a industrial disease compensation claim contact us today on 01745 536030 for expert advice or complete one of our online call back forms.
Contact us today for help and advice about Industrial Disease Claim Solicitors.
Find your industrial disease claim solicitors expert
Whether you're looking for a specific lawyer, or a specialist in a particular area of the law, you'll find expert lawyers who are approachable and offer clear, no-nonsense advice.Find out more about our people