Industrial Disease Claim Solicitors
Every year many thousands of people are diagnosed with industrial diseases. 'Industrial Disease' is the name given to a wide range of injuries, diseases or conditions that arise from the workplace and which have been caused over a period of time through exposure to dangerous substances or hazardous working conditions.
At Mackenzie Jones Solicitors we deal with all types of industrial disease claims including:
- Asbestos related illnesses including pleural thickening
- Lung cancer, nasal cancer, skin cancer
- Industrial Deafness, noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus
- Vibration White Finger, Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dermatitis and allergies including latex allergy
- Occupational Asthma
- Repetitive Strain Injuries including chronic back pain due to heavy lifting
- Carbon monoxide/gas poisoning
- Legionnaires' disease
- Lead poisoning
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Our team of specialist Solicitors have a wealth of experience in dealing with personal injury claims for people who have developed industrial diseases.
Even if you are not sure whether or not you have a industrial disease compensation claim contact us today on 01745 536030 for expert advice or complete one of our online call back forms.