Mackenzie Jones has long-standing expertise in acting for the farming and land-owning community. The team works closely with landowners, agri-businesses, land agents, planning consultants, surveyors and other agricultural professionals.
- Next Steps
The team is able to draw on a wide range of expertise and knowledge of both contentious and non-contentious agricultural issues.
Our services include:
- Sale and purchase of farms and agricultural land
- Succession issues
- Rights of way and boundary disputes
- Agricultural litigation and dispute resolution
- Equine matters
- Farming partnerships
- Landlord and Tenant
- Environmental issues including nature conservation, waste management and water law
- Planning and development
- Health and safety
- Tourism and leisure
- Tax and financial planning
Contact us today for help and advice about Agricultural Land.
Find your agricultural land expert
Whether you're looking for a specific lawyer, or a specialist in a particular area of the law, you'll find expert lawyers who are approachable and offer clear, no-nonsense advice.Find out more about our people