Dental Negligence Claims
Most dental care is of a good standard. However, dentists can make mistakes, causing personal injury and leading to increased expense for patients.
Typical dental errors include:
- Orthodontic errors
- Unnecessary extractions
- Inadequate root canal therapy
- Failed implants
- Extracting the wrong tooth
- Failing to manage and treat decay
- Inadequate fillings
- Inadequate crowns or bridgework
- Failing to manage, treat or diagnose gum disease (periodontal disease)
- Injuries from bleaching
- Nerve damage
At Mackenzie Jones Solicitors our expert Solicitors can offer you free and confidential advice if you think you may have a Dental Negligence Claim.
To find out if we can help with your potential Dental Negligence Claim,contact us today on 01745 536030 or complete one of our online call back forms.