Dental Negligence Claims
Dental negligence covers any type of injury caused by, made worse or overlooked by a dental health professional. Most dental care is of a good standard, however dentists can make mistakes, causing personal injury and leading to increased expense for patients.
Typical dental errors include:
- Orthodontic errors
- Unnecessary extractions
- Inadequate root canal therapy
- Failed implants
- Extracting the wrong tooth
- Failing to manage and treat decay
- Inadequate fillings
- Inadequate crowns or bridgework
- Failing to manage, treat or diagnose gum disease (periodontal disease)
- Injuries from bleaching
- Nerve damage
At Mackenzie Jones Solicitors our expert Solicitors can offer you free and confidential advice if you think you may have a Dental Negligence Claim.
To find out if we can help with your potential Dental Negligence Claim, contact us today on 01745 536030 or complete one of our online call back forms.